Nurses Educational Opportunities (NEO®) offers enjoyable and stress-free education to healthcare professionals of all backgrounds including RN’s, LVN’s, Paramedics, RT’s, Physicians, Physical Therapists, and students. Our courses are accredited by the AHA, AAP, and AWHONN.
Our goal is to make learning enjoyable. Classes are offered weekly in Costa Mesa and San Diego.
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals (AHA BLS)
- AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- AAP Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Basic ECG & 12-Lead ECG Interpretation
- Blood Gas & Mechanical Ventilation
- Basic Fetal Monitoring
- AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring
- AWHONN Advanced Fetal Monitoring
- Birth & Beyond Lactation
- Labor & Delivery Care
- Postpartum Care
- Obstetric Emergencies
- Home Study Courses awarding up to 30 CE’s for license renewal, approved by CA BRN
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, AND PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course material, do not represent income to the Association.